Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Prince Blog Runs Dry...

People, where is the content here? Doesn't anyone know prince stories but me?

Today's tale is not so much a tale as a tid bit.




Remember when Prince went yellow? We all know Prince loves purple, but there was a very short period of time that he switched to yellow. It was during this time that my playmate from daycare had her brush with Prince. You see her dad does Piano refinishing for a living. and he was contracted to paint Prince's piano yellow. How exciting was that? I remember he told EVERYONE! I was probably in second or third grade and he told me!

Thank god Prince went back to purple, but if he had kept the yellow thing, he could have made a sequel to Purple Rain entitled Yellow Rain. Need I say more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home